Open up a world of possibilities. The World is rapidly changing and our education system needs to keep pace with these changes. C&T's network of partnerships enables young people to collaborate globally and learn important 21st century skills.
- Livingnewspaper.net: H20
- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Madrid
- International Drama in Education Research Institute, Limerick
- Chicago: 2nd Folio
- Living Newspapers and Stratar in New York City
- Digital map making in Queensland
- Lip Syncing on pollution and climate change at the Western Academy of Beijing
- Using mobile phones to make Living Newspapers in The Gambia
- Hiroshima: training artists and youth workers
- Living Newspaper’s in Tokyo: Passive Smoking
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- UK Schools Network
- Arena Stage, Washington DC
- Lip Syncing in the Korogocho slum, Nairobi, Kenya
Click on the map pins above to see examples of C&T in action.
Working with C&T helps you to become part of our global network, using digital technology to connect with young people and communities across the world, sharing learning, cultures and perspectives. Young people enjoy feeling like they are 'part of something big' and teachers have the opportunity to draw upon and share experiences with other schools across the world.
We can open up a whole new world of possibilities not least with Nairobi, Beijing, New York & beyond. Our partner networks are ready to collaborate with you. Globalisation is a reality and we can make it happen!